• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Chaos Theory Productions Rules and Guidelines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Rules

• You must somehow to something for the group.
    You will not become a rank higher then member when you first join unless you have been at Hive Workshop for along time and have done much for the community.
  • You must not Flame or insult any of the other members in anyway.
    Please remember that you may be rejected for membership, for gaining a rank or anything like that. Also anyone asking can I be this rank will not be given that rank, regaurdless of what you have done for us. I am the only one that can give out Ranks.
  • Only a CTP Moderator or CTP Admin can create official CTP Projects. Projects created by CTP Members and CTP Honoured Members will just be considered another Hosted Project.

Guidelines
  • Before you join I recomend you have some moding skills, although we will help you with your projects if you need it members with almost no experience with the editor will soon find themselves kicked out of the group.

Rank Privilages
Please note that any privilages listed for a rank will automaticly apply for any ranks above that rank.

CTP Member:

You will have the privilage to join CTP Projects
You will be able to compete in any CTP only Events

CTP Hounoured Member

You will have the privilage to create CTP Events. These will be things like contest, ect.
When creating a new event you will be able to discuss rules, ect.

CTP Moderator

You will be able to create CTP Project
You will have a major part to say when deciding rules, ect for CTP events
You can officialy let people join CTP

CTP Admin

You may suspend and ban people from CTP
You may close any CTP Projects or Events.

-Bob27

Level 24
asasin do u want me to edit every post you make that flames or insults some one turn on you? You do you want me to replace there name in your posts with your name? On another note i've updated the rules so the punishments are there as well. Might want to read them.

Level 7
Would you care to explain to me how that was flaming...

If you see that as flaming i guess maybe u have some racial issues or something cas im pretty sure i didnt flame noone. Now get off my fucking back about shit ive never done.

Status
Not open for further replies.