• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jury of Awesomeness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Ash

Level 22
Is anyone interested in setting up our own contiguent within Urban Dead?

I've got a few characters in there, and I could start one more for jury related purposes.

If you're interested, don't start a char just yet. We all need awesome names D:

Level 14
far Aldazar Din said:
hello, Captain Griffen.

I Am Here Talking To You To Ask If I Could Be Allowed To Join The Jury Of Awesomeness. It Is A Very Popular Ground And I Want To Be A Part Of The ... Awesomeness! I'm Not Sure If There Are Any Requirements Or Anything, But If There Are Pm Them To Me And I Will Be Sure To Fulfill Them!

Thank You,
Far Aldazar Din

captain Griffen said:
the Primary Requirement Is To Be Awesome. One Does Not Become Awesome By Joining, One Is Awesome Before One Joins. You Are Not Awesome. Therefore, You Cannot Join.

Rawr!

Level 14
Capital lettered every word but the first one. Fuckshitjesus please. D:
his:

Dunno why it CnPed like that...? Since it was like not like that (I noticed that the originally posted by was fucked up).

Hello, Captain Griffen.

I am here talking to you to ask if I could be allowed to join the Jury of Awesomeness. It is a very popular ground and I want to be a part of the ... Awesomeness! I'm not sure if there are any requirements or anything, but if there are PM them to me and I will be sure to fulfill them!

Thank you,
Far Aldazar Din

Level 18
Oh hi, since I can't post in the forums at all and wanted to share some news.
I is engaged.

opinions.jpg

The ring I purchased(even though I'm flat broke) for my girlface.

Status
Not open for further replies.