• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jury of Awesomeness auditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Forgive me! I gave an opinion, and the rest of the thread decided to fight back. I reacted in the same way any of you would have.

Tell me, how long have you known me?

Sergeant Ray, you obviously don't get the fucking extended joke that's implied in the social group.

For fucks sake, it's like explaining division to a 4 year old, go die in a pit of erections.
That wasn't very nice D:

Level 14
Aww, how cute. Does mommy know you're out all alone? Honestly, why would I try to act like something I'm fighting?

If you're going to do ad hominem, at least do so with flair. Alas, unfortunately, the only flair you know of is the sort on your stupid trousers, brought for you by your mother to try and make you look "cool" and "down with the youth", in a hopelessly misguided and doomed mission to try and make you at least partially acceptable to even a tiny part of the human race.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
tebow-and-girlfriend.jpg

Pic related. It's Sergeant Ray and his girlfriend.

Level 22
"why would I try to act like something I'm fighting?"
Why not? lol.

Shouldn't this thread be closed since no one will be invited to the Jury of Awesomeness anyway.

Ray, using the word "penis" is going a little far I think. Can't you use another word like "Teddy Bear" to get someone's attention. The colour red combined with big letters should be enough.

Level 26
Level 22
"Did people come through Hive waving rainbow banners."
No, they came with big signs with an image of a penis.
Lol.

~Thread Closed please?

Edit: Ralle should add some kind of filtering system so words like "penis" will be replaced by other words like "rabbit" and "parrot".

Level 8
That you post pictures of a guy and a girl and then think that proves anything other than that you either a) Post fake shit, or b) Feel the urge to post pictures of your girlfriend on the net to try and boost your e-peen is very amusing.
referring to your post, frosty beat me.

No, you gave sixteen posts of whining, and the rest of the thread decided to fight back.
So for me it is considered whining, but for you, it's 'awesome' and 'opinions' and 'facts'?

?

Level 26
So for me it is considered whining, but for you, it's 'awesome' and 'opinions' and 'facts'?
Well I, as an individual, posted twice in this thread. This post makes it the third. Now, if I were to, say, post a page's worth of angry comments on a thread that supposedly means nothing to me, then it would constitute "whining" as opposed to merely giving an "opinion". I'd also have to supplement it with plenty of insults thrown in every direction, and then play the victim afterwards when everyone makes it clear that they're tired of your shit.

Also, I'd like to take the opportunity to say OT moderation is a total shithole right now, evidently.

Level 8
Then when the insults keep coming you [BLANK].
Take it like a man? Or does it become a war of telling people that they fail, and that you are awesome and they aren't? What?

Level 14
Take it like a man? Or does it become a war of telling people that they fail, and that you are awesome and they aren't? What?

I am but a missionary of truth, revealing onto you my glory merely as a foil to your own lack of stature as a man, that you might hope, perhaps, to reach higher; to give what is due to that slimmest of slim chances that somewhere within you resides a seed that might one day grow.

Level 26
Well, arguments of a sufficiently stupid nature could initiate trolling.
Otherwise, you could argue back, or you could take the wisest course of action: don't reply. Being that I'm not, in fact, a wise man, but a rather egotistical one, I tend to insult back when someone insults me, but it's really up to you how deep a pile of shit you want to stick yourself in.

Level 34
It seems a big step, but I like to nominate myself as a OT moderator. The reason why is that the current OT moderators, I quote MSBB nicely: "OT moderation is a total shithole right now". - Are not sufficient to operate fully in this section.

Say aye if you are for and nothing if you are against.

Level 26
It seems a big step, but I like to nominate myself as a OT moderator. The reason why is that the current OT moderators, I quote MSBB nicely: "OT moderation is a total shithole right now". - Are not sufficient to operate fully in this section.

Say aye if you are for and nothing if you are against.
Sounds like a great idea. Brb, I'm gonna shove a blender into my urethra now.

Level 26
The word "perv" is better directed at the person who wants to watch me sticking a blender in my urethra. Or the person who is actually sticking a blender in his urethra, though he has only done so to distract him from the anguish of the thought that TDB would become an OT mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.