• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jury of Awesomeness auditions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreadnought[dA];1098644 said:
I'm not jealous in any one and I don't claim to be awesome nor wish to. I don't have to make retarded fan clubs to try and prove I'm awesome. People just learn as they get to know me.

This whole concept is pure fail.

facepalm_implied2944.jpg

Level 26
I like this guy.
The Jury I know would have had Pivok publically executed; his colon would then be given to Ash as a trinket.
I like this guy too.
I am me.

Is that enough to be in it?
...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Dreadnought[dA];1098644 said:
I'm not jealous in any one and I don't claim to be awesome nor wish to. I don't have to make retarded fan clubs to try and prove I'm awesome. People just learn as they get to know me.

This whole concept is pure fail.
Guys, I seriously think we should consider this guy. His skills at sarcasm are amazing. For a second there, I honestly thought he was trying to prove how stupid the Jury was by getting major butthurt on its thread. This guy is fucking amazing. He's like Mecheon, Griffen, and Kharma mixed together. Only retarded.

As a sidenote, why the hell are we doing auditions again, and why isn't Griffen here?

Status
Not open for further replies.