• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jury of Awesomeness auditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

frostwhisper

Media Manager
Level 49
grrface.png

Level 8
*yawn*
You people do realise nobody is getting into the Jury and this is just for the purpose of getting your hopes up and then laughing about you, right?
I'm not trying to get in. I just find it funny that you people honestly think you're 'awesome'.

More so, I could care less what you think of me. I may not be 'awesome' by your corrupt standards, but guess what hon, I'm NORMAL.

Level 22
This thread has been spammed heavily :cgrin:
Why can't those people who think they are awesome create their own group called something like: "Jury of people that think they are Awesome" instead of spamming the hell out of this thread, proving that they are not awesome?

PS: I have four posts somewhere in this thread, but those weren't attempts of joining the Jury, it was just for the lulz.

Level 14
If I fail, then I need to stop reading Griffens posts. The influence rubs off.

Don't worry, Awesome isn't contagious. Your fail is totally safe and secure within you.

PS: I have four posts somewhere in this thread, but those weren't attempts of joining the Jury, it was just for the lulz.

You know, you may as well put up a banner saying, "I want in on the Jury and think they're stupid enough not to see through my ruse".

We're not.

Level 8
Well your inflated ego leads you to believe your important, so I have a question; How is it you manage to successfully lead a group of idiots all by your self?

Level 14
Well your inflated ego leads you to believe your important, so I have a question; How is it you manage to successfully lead a group of idiots all by your self?

I don't lead the Hive, so your question is flawed. I accept the implicit truth, however, that my awesomenss is a beacon for all of you to aspire to, giving you a false vision of my 'leadership' of this hellhole.

Level 8
Griffen, we understand that your social life, and friends list is a void. Please stop trying to make yourself look cool here. If anything, that's the fail.

Status
Not open for further replies.