• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Making a Jury

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
I am currently starting to get maps coming for my map making contest. So now I am in need of a Jury. Remember that if you join the Jury you will not have to test every map. Just most. Contestants can join but can not make any decisions about the catergory their map is in. I need 5 Jury members that are willing to test almost every map and just a few extra to test a map here and there. Contestants can not be part of the 5 major Jury members. Each map will be marked out of 10 and will be rated by 5 people. The scores will be added up and there is your score. Obviously the map with the highest score wins. Note that maps that get a total score of less then 10 can not win the contest even if there is no one else in this catergory.

Status
Not open for further replies.