• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Johnwar's Models Discussion

Level 12
hii there friend keep up the good work ,also can you pleass consider doing a human musketeer baesd on your footman model pleass ? 🙏

Level 58
New Model - Furbolg Models (Legends of Arkain)
FurbolgGladiator1.png
FurbolgBoneElder1.png
FurbolgBoneElder3.png

Model Link: Furbolg Models (Legends of Arkain)

Level 12
hii @johnwar can you pleass consider doing the reclassic verstions of the reforegd paladins and archmages ?
(p.s. i know its a big ask but it will really by appreciated 🙏🙏 ) 🙏🙏 🙂

Attachments

• 1677496759710.png
    1677496759710.png
    1 MB · Views: 37
  • 1677496809132.png
    1677496809132.png
    906.2 KB · Views: 39
  • 1677496789202.png
    1677496789202.png
    995.8 KB · Views: 39
hii @johnwar can you pleass consider doing the reclassic verstions of the reforegd paladins and archmages ?
(p.s. i know its a big ask but it will really by appreciated 🙏🙏 ) 🙏🙏 🙂

The High-Elf Archmage has already been done but the other two could be cool.

Level 12

The High-Elf Archmage has already been done but the other two could be cool.
true but a skin is not a model 😅

Level 12
Last edited:
Level 58
New Model - Huntresses
Huntress.png
Naisha.png

Model Link:
Huntresses (Re-Classic Pack)
will you also do HE and BE archers and rangers to ?
also mabe do an HE and BE archar verstion and a farstrider version that looks like the Night Elf verstion 🙂
use this as an idea of what i mean
I will eventually, but right now I intend to do Night Elves specially the Sentinels and Watchers.

Level 38
New Model - Night Elf Moon Protector
View attachment 431708
Model Link:
Night Elf Moon Protector
Made this model for the Sentinels replacing the mountain giant since they would belong to the Ancients.
It's powered by the moon or Elune so maybe it can 'sleep' during the day using the sleep animation. :spell_breaker:
Will there be high elf protectors(like these golems that guards Sunwell in wc3) or arcane golems?

Level 58
New Model - Dwarven Riflemen
Rifleman.png
RiflemanA.png
RiflemanB.png
RiflemanC.png
RiflemanD.png

Model Link: Dwarven Riflemen (Re-Classic Pack)
I started making these a while back and now decided to finish and upload them. :peasant-cheers-back:
I also made a new Grunt Re-Classic, I think I will be uploading it as a separate bundle since I also plan to redo the other clans, which will be based on the CSW grunt models.:smile:
GruntNew.png
GruntOld.png

Level 4
Bro I really love your work and I am BIG FAN!!!

I wanted to ask you is it possible for you to make custom models of this Dwarfs units in Re-Classic version ?

Level 7
That Malfurion Stormrage might be your best work yet! Love that you included the druid forms too.
(Also thank you for fixing Malfurion being absolutely gigantic on top of his stag, that original model looked horrendous XD)

Level 12
Last edited:
Level 4
Hi Johnwar, I just want to say that I love each and every one of your models, you have done a great job and never fail to impress.
I have an idea to share, hoping you are interested in making re-classic models for the blood elves, and if so, it would be to make a re-classic model for Kael'thas like in this image.

876224.jpg

Thank you so much for your models and I look forward to what you do next.

Hi Johnwar, I just want to say that I love each and every one of your models, you have done a great job and never fail to impress.
I have an idea to share, hoping you are interested in making re-classic models for the blood elves, and if so, it would be to make a re-classic model for Kael'thas like in this image.

View attachment 433430

Thank you so much for your models and I look forward to what you do next.
I have been searching for Kael's model all along. But I have never found a model that I like. If Johanwar could make a model for him. That would be great!

Level 8
New Model - Grunt and Raider
View attachment 433517View attachment 433515View attachment 433516
Model Links:
Grunt (Re-Classic) and Raider (Re-Classic)
I was not really satisfied with my old Grunt and Raider re-classics so now I've reworked them and here they are. :peasant-cheers-back:
Mon, old ones were just de perfect grunts! They were de fittin' for Re-Classic pack.

De difference between them is that this be a new custom model based on grunt and raider. But they were the improved original models includin' the new reforged details.
De same was happenin' for night elf models slightly.

Johnwar, mon, return to your oldschool self. Make masterpieces! Keep it up.

Level 34
Mon, old ones were just de perfect grunts! They were de fittin' for Re-Classic pack.

De difference between them is that this be a new custom model based on grunt and raider. But they were the improved original models includin' the new reforged details.
De same was happenin' for night elf models slightly.

Johnwar, mon, return to your oldschool self. Make masterpieces! Keep it up.
Easy, the old models are still there: Grunt Models (Re-Classic Pack) Raider Models (Re-Classic Pack)