• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

JassNewGenPack doesn't works!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Guys I have a problem with the JNGP World Editor, I followed every step of this tutorial http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/miscellaneous-tutorials-456/how-download-install-confige-jngp-160547/. All the configurations are correctly (I'm pretty sure!)

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I can save round 100 times a map with vJASS o JASS code and it doesn't works! If any can help me please! <3

Attachments

• Extensions.png
    Extensions.png
    9.6 KB · Views: 138
  • UMSWE.png
    UMSWE.png
    9 KB · Views: 157
  • Grimoire.png
    Grimoire.png
    13 KB · Views: 151
  • JassHelper.png
    JassHelper.png
    7.4 KB · Views: 143
  • Reinventing-the-craft.png
    Reinventing-the-craft.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 71
Level 8
does it happen on many maps or only one?

if its just one map, then I think your map just got corrupted... its a random thing...

and what's your OS? if its win7/vista, make sure you run it as admin for the maps to save correctly...

All map I make with JNGP doesn't works, anothers map have the same problem. I'm running it as admin and again that problem... :S

Status
Not open for further replies.