• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jngp big problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I heard that the Jass NEWGEN Pack is a great map editor so i download it with the tutorial of Anachron. But when i was halfway through the tutorial,i did not found Reinventing The Craft on the menu and i don't know how to enlarge the map size over 256 x 256. Here is the link to the tutorial

Level 26
76936d1267981808-how-download-install-confige-jngp-grimoresettings.jpg

I'm not sure but meaby ticking 'Enable no limits' can fix your problem (image is here just to help you find the option, but it doesn't have given option ticked actually).

Level 2
Your explaining does'nt solve anything that i was asking. Inside your image, there is Reinventing the Craft . But my JNGP does not have that. And i also dunno how to create a new map that is larger than 256 x 256 using JNGP... Help me

Level 37
Your explaining does'nt solve anything that i was asking. Inside your image, there is Reinventing the Craft . But my JNGP does not have that.

http://www.wc3c.net/showpost.php?p=1110346&postcount=1696

And i also dunno how to create a new map that is larger than 256 x 256 using JNGP... Help me

When you create a new map, the should be the option for 480 for width and height.

256x256 is pretty big already. Make sure you have planned your map layout well before choosing larger than that. It takes ages to terrain large maps well.

Status
Not open for further replies.