• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jass NewGen problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I declared this thread [Solved] by: Me!

Hey I just downloaded Jass NewGen and opened up my map. It works fine and everything but I have one problem. When I test my map it comes up with the game in a window and about 5 seconds after it has finished loading the game freezes. +REP for someone if they find the problem.

I found out that I just needed to deactivate Reinventing the Craft if this helps anyone :D.

Last edited:
Level 16
Seas =)

Jep .. I got the same problem - first I thought maybe its a problem with the -window mode. I deactivated this one but Wc3 still start in window mode.

Hmm but I dont know - now I start my Map the normal way > War.exe > Singleplayer > Map

(This freezing while testing has nothing to do with the map (your map) so dont be scared ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.