1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Jass Resource not counting?

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by Chaosy, Nov 30, 2017.

1. Chaosy

Chaosy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Just noticing this since I submitted my own a while back.

If I submit a jass/wurst system it does not get displayed on my profile.
    But if I take the same jass system and upload it to the spell section it does?

Logic

2. IcemanBo

IcemanBo

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    At the moment approved resources are listed under the profile, at the user info, and there are also listed Tutorials and JASS resources now.

[​IMG]

Optimally they would also be established at a user's profile, next to the other resources, I agree. There would be the question of which image to use for the preview, but if there's no easy solution, then maybe the user avatar would be a good default value, too. I don't know, @Ralle .

Attached Files:

3. Flux

Flux

Resources:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    JASS:
    Resources:
    For the image to use, maybe we can use the icon for the subforum where the resource (JASS/Wurst/Tutorial) belongs as default? For JASS, it's the green </> thing. Even better if author is allowed to use custom thumbnail for personal customization of his/her resources. Now that I think about it, perhaps we should change JASS/Wurst/Tutorial threads to be like Spells Section so the original post is always visible at any page (No Download button though except where test map is provided). But that requires a lot of work so I doubt we will see that.

Anyway, the resource thumbnail doesn't matter much, what's important is the link to the actual resource displaying in the user's profile.

4. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ah yeah. Threads as resources is not fully integrated as normal resources.