• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

It's too hard !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
How the h*** does those guys that make icons so great looking like Crazy Russian, Elvorith...etc realize them so unbelievable...The icon tutorial on this site is very very stupid...So how they do it ? Making an icon requires lots of time, placing every color carefuly or what ???? :x

CRAZYRUSSIAN said:
SPECIAL FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT ME AND ELVORITH ARE STEALING ART TO MAKE ICONS I WILL POST A SPECIAL EXAMPLE AT THE FAN ART SECTION.

And from that time if anybody will complain about my work I will use all cuss works in Russian language to express my frustration.

Lol, what did that raging outbreak have to do with this guys thread? :p

I am not acusing you of stealing and neither is anyone else :p

Level 3
Same

SPECIAL FOR PEOPLE WHO THINK THAT ME AND ELVORITH ARE STEALING ART TO MAKE ICONS I WILL POST A SPECIAL EXAMPLE AT THE FAN ART SECTION.

And from that time if anybody will complain about my work I will use all cuss works in Russian language to express my frustration.

Same for me, I´ll use German :shock:

-Elvorith

Level 4
lol....
stealing.....
if you write were you got it from, it isn't stealing!!!

... or if you thingk it is stealing again....
Draw your pictures yourself, and scan it into your comp. the other things you need --> Tools
theres an Icon Image (*.psd or .psp a Photoshop data)
and a prog.....
U'll find it!

Oh... i'll use german too!!!!

Level 45
Status
Not open for further replies.