• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Is it worth it?

Is WoW worth it?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
it have been stated:
blizzard have financial problems.

that might explain the relativly high costs..
but think about it, 140$ is very high for a game, but if you really like this game, fine. electricty costs a bit more than 500$ per month, so your parents will find it fine if you really love it.

if you play wow as a quarter of the time you're on the computer, dont buy it.

Level 8
An issue I am constantly struggling with...

probably not... since I have no job. Its gonna be like $50 to buy the game and $15 a month to play. My parents will not pay for it, and even if they did it wouldn't be more than a yea, as a present. I'm not even that interested.

Level 7
only 9.99 us dollars??? :shock: WOW im gonna play wow, that is 3 to 5 less dollars then I expected, and 4 dollars less a month than my prev. mmorpg - FFXI and WoW has solved so many problems, gameplay-wise. compared to other mmorpg's due to the long beta (at least I read some very positive stuff from the different interviews) for me to see, it is really only a matter of if you want to play a mmorpg - cause then its definetly gonna be WoW ^^

Level 25
Game (Alone): Roughly around $75-100 when first out (In Australia, video games cost ungodly expensive!)

Monthly payment: If in Australian dollars, $13-15. If in American dolalrs, roughly around $26-30 (The Australian dollar is roughly half of the American one)

So therefore, I'm not getting WoW. Despite the fact that I would like it, the financial expense is just too damn much

Status
Not open for further replies.