• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

is it worth buying reforged alone because of the custom camping ?

Level 2
hi i have been playing wc3 frozen throne for a long time (since i was 9) and i left the game at 2018 now i come back to it and i found out about reforged now for some reason blizzard cant allow me to updated into reforged because of regional problems and want me to buy it so is it worth buying reforged ?

like is the hive community is going to care about reforged with custom camping or blizzerd f***ed up reforged so badly that no one care anymore ?

blizzard cant allow me to updated into reforged because of regional problems
I'm not aware of this ever being an issue.

How the Current Game is Supposed to Work:
Anyone who owns a copy of Reign of Chaos / Frozen Throne from the past can play on Reforged servers free, but they are not allowed to enable Reforged graphics. Enter your CD key into the newer client to redeem your free access to the game.

How the Current Game Actually Works (According to Rants I Read On the Forums):
For some users, when they enter their CD key on the new client to redeem their free copy, the official Battle.net launcher still says Buy instead of Play. Sometimes for these users, occasionally buying Reforged doesn't change that. The problem is if they are not navigating the technology correctly. If they already hold a valid access to the game, buying Reforged doesn't make them have more access, it just adds additional graphics.

If you get into this situation where it says Buy instead of Play, log in to the account page (https://account.battle.net/) using a web browser. Click on Games and get to the page that looks like this:

1703906947757.png

If you use this download button, it should give you access to the game, and change Buy to Play on the game.
like is the hive community is going to care about reforged with custom camping or blizzerd f***ed up reforged so badly that no one care anymore ?
It turns out, there are so many people who visit Hive that some of them messaged me personally and said they would never play the original graphics again because of how beautiful Reforged graphics are, and meanwhile other people hate the Reforged graphics and everything they stand for with such a passion that they will always play legacy game versions and never the latest just to make sure the Reforged code systems are not on their computer!

So, because people don't agree and Hive doesn't require a certain kind of personality in order to sign up, it will probably simultaneously be true that some of the most passionately Reforged-only modders will be on Hive while at the same time other people are among us who are worried that "blizzerd f***ed up" so badly that no one cares anymore like you said.

Level 2

Anyone who owns a copy of Reign of Chaos / Frozen Throne from the past can play on Reforged servers free, but they are not allowed to enable Reforged graphics. Enter your CD key into the newer client to redeem your free access to the game.

For some users, when they enter their CD key on the new client to redeem their free copy, the official Battle.net launcher still says Buy instead of Play. Sometimes for these users, occasionally buying Reforged doesn't change that. The problem is if they are not navigating the technology correctly. If they already hold a valid access to the game, buying Reforged doesn't make them have more access, it just adds additional graphics.

If you get into this situation where it says Buy instead of Play, log in to the account page (https://account.battle.net/) using a web browser. Click on Games and get to the page that looks like this:

View attachment 457556

If you use this download button, it should give you access to the game, and change Buy to Play on the game.

It turns out, there are so many people who visit Hive that some of them messaged me personally and said they would never play the original graphics again because of how beautiful Reforged graphics are, and meanwhile other people hate the Reforged graphics and everything they stand for with such a passion that they will always play legacy game versions and never the latest just to make sure the Reforged code systems are not on their computer!

So, because people don't agree and Hive doesn't require a certain kind of personality in order to sign up, it will probably simultaneously be true that some of the most passionately Reforged-only modders will be on Hive while at the same time other people are among us who are worried that "blizzerd f***ed up" so badly that no one cares anymore like you said.
thank you i will try this now and i dont hate reforged in fact i think the new units models look so nice my problem is that blizzard didn't care enough like reforged came at 2021 and custom camping support that was keeping the game alive came at 2023

Level 2

View attachment 457556

So, because people don't agree and Hive doesn't require a certain kind of personality in order to sign up, it will probably simultaneously be true that some of the most passionately Reforged-only modders will be on Hive while at the same time other people are among us who are worried that "blizzerd f***ed up" so badly that no one cares anymore like you

View attachment 457556

so i tryed it and it didnt work long story short i bought the game when i was in europe so the cd key can be redeemd only at europe then i moved to middle east i think i will buy a globale cd key from g2a for the original wc3 to get reforged without the new models i really dont care about them i care about the custom camping only