• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Inactive Account?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi. I used to be on this site as Sprawler1023, but then I didn't log on for like, months. Now, I wasn't able to sign on anymore, and the site said "try registering again," and so I did, but then a few minutes after that in the ban/warn list I saw a few people who got banned for having multiple accounts......now, I really don't mean to do something bannable, so, could someone help me out or clarify this situation?

Level 11
It is possible that because you didn't log in for quite some time, your account disappeared. I don't know yet about this rule. But I can assure you that you won't be banned for opening multiple accounts for this cause. And it was a very good thing that you posted here to tell us your problem. I'll make sure Oz02 sees this as well. He and VGsatomi are our super mods now.

~Daelin

Level 2
Here's where I saw it: In the registration/login issues FAQ. Sorry about the confusion. The part I read is as follows:

I registered in the past but cannot log in anymore!
The most likely reasons for this are: you entered an incorrect username or password (check the email you were sent when you first registered) or the administrator has deleted your account for some reason. If it is the latter case then perhaps you did not post anything? It is usual for boards to periodically remove users who have not posted anything so as to reduce the size of the database. Try registering again and get involved in discussions.

Anyway, thanks for the help guys.

Level 13
I understand your problem, and I think your situation is quite reasonable, so you don't have to worry about getting into trouble with it. I will delete your old account as well, just so it will not cause any confusion. It's good that you pointed this out, and I'm glad to help you out.

Status
Not open for further replies.