• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Where has the pretty ban/warn list gone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
For some reason, there is now no ban/awarn list . Where has it gone, I miss having the list of banned usernames on the site, it's one of our funnest activities that the site offers.

Please, re-add the ban/warn list tab to the top of the wc3sear.ch page again.

P.S: VGsatomi, is it true you don't like werewulf? cos part of ur Northend acc says "oh i hate that cow werewulf, insulting me"

Level 4
lol, VGsatomi, ur lucky it not me that put a VGsatomi Northend acc up. I'd have been pretty evil.

Lol, sheep, its a pity that you never got to show everyone that VGsatomi and werewulf are bicthing each other up in a catfight vicious nasty girl style. Girls allways claw and scratch and slap each other. Vicous creatures, they are.

Anyway, I heard that werewulf was banned from using her pc for 3 years. Its over on the anvil forums in the "attention please" thread i think. Its buried now though.

VGsatomi, please make it again so that ppl can look at the ban/warn list. I found it quite amusing.[/img]

Status
Not open for further replies.