1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Registering System

Discussion in 'Site Discussion' started by ThinkFast2, Nov 30, 2005.

?

Should they take the inactive system off?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. ThinkFast2

ThinkFast2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Im getting at little annoyed at how i have to keep registering over and over because my account becomes inactive. If making accounts inactive is a way of keeping users active, it isnt working on me. Infact, im very tempted to just go some where else.

I use this site each time i start a new project, then, once i have all i need, i wont use it for a while. Then when i come to start another, Praise the lord im inactive. And now im going to add another username for your overloaded servers to cope with. Im also running out of emails and soon ill just go some where else.

Just take a look at you member list. E.g.

Aj
    Aj04
    Aj_im_back
    Aj05

(Poll is running for 20 days)

Lets hear some replies

2. Afronight_76

Afronight_76

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    never heard of this inactive system..strange. you sure you didnt just forget your password over and over again? :p

3. VGsatomi

VGsatomi

Webmaster's Council

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Beats me. This is the first I've heard of this. We have an inactive system, but its not automatic. :?
    -VGsatomi

4. olofmoleman

olofmoleman

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ThinkFast2, maybe there is something wrong with your computer...

5. DeadDogNoGoWoof

DeadDogNoGoWoof

Resources:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    quit forgetting your password and blaming it on us on the pure assumption we have a system that doesnt even exist.

6. ThinkFast2

ThinkFast2

Resources:
    Resources:
    I use this password for everything.... (which is a bad idea but ah well) Im not going to forget it

7. oz02

oz02

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    There is no such inactivity system. And if you want to leave then go ahead, there is no need for you to be here. Next time you have a problem email a moderator or administrator instead of violating the rules.

8. Vexorian

Vexorian

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    There have been times I was innactive from this site for over a month and never had to reactivate, so most likelly you have really bad luck, or you have to do something like clearing your cookies, I love internet alchemy