• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Imap Contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Moderators will choose a type of game; footies, hero line wars, etc; that has a very basic game design (that is unprotected) that will be used as a template. the contestants must then use that template and create a game that the moderators will play and judge.

Winner gets game hosted on home page of site?

sound good?.... yea I thought so. =]

Level 34
Ehhh. It might work, but I'm not sure I like the idea, only because people will be turning out exactly the same thing.

Level 2
Ehhh. It might work, but I'm not sure I like the idea, only because people will be turning out exactly the same thing.

True point, Which is why we can have each person assigned to a different idea. One person doing futuristic, one doing old times, one doing undead... etc.

Maybe? =]

Level 2
Yea but the gameplay and models and incorporation of your chosen theme is how it will be rated.. I mean if it won't work it won't work.. Was just an idea. ^-^

Status
Not open for further replies.