• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Loradon Circus Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
loradoncircushc3.png

"Do you have what it takes to create a 3 ring circus?"

Rules

• No imported models/skins
  • Loradon tileset (summer, winter, fall)
  • Image must include a Circus-Style event
  • Limit of 3 WIP Images
  • Winner will be decided by a Public Vote
  • Possible award if contest becomes official
  • Contest ends Feb 28
  • All final entries must include at least 1 screenshot and the map attached.
Some Helpful Hints:
  • doodads can be raised/lowered by pressing Ctrl+Page Up/Page Down
  • Page Up/Page down without Ctrl will change the doodads height
  • Home/End will change the doodads width
  • Best screenshots come from in the World Editor (View - Game View Settings)

Last edited:
Level 8
I loved the Idea so much I made my own small (but very busy) Circus Screen shot. Here is it.

*edit* I'm having trouble with the View - Game View Settings. The sky becomes black (well stays black) and everything gets too dark. So i chose to make my own settings (no lighting effects... and I might fix the doodad thing (big purple checkered box over the pile of elephant dung...)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
Happy tauren you made that troll jumping thing awile ago, you were showing someone how to do something cant remember exactly what but im sure of it. Are already made maps allowed?

Btw im in ^^

Last edited:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

So much for banning then =.=

Level 32
This was a clever idea!

This contest submission has yet to be approved, but I think it stands a fair chance: it could, possibly, be combined with other contest proposals.

This could result in a potential circus/city/seascape theme (or some combination thereof).

then screw it thats just stupid...1 person wants cinimatic and GOD HAS SPOKEN!!! change it to cinimatic cuz he is just so perfect!!!! CHANGE IT NOW!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magni The Ironhammer
Well thats unfair ...it ruins mine AND I WORKED HARD ON IT

Agh you should be banned anyway .. so shut it ..

Whats wrong with making a cinematic of it .. only screenies would seem to boring for this one ..

idc what you think i dont know why im banned it sas
Banned: reson for ban:BLANK!!!
time ban will be lifed : BLANK!!!!

Level 32
Loradon Circus Contest was a VERY clever and unique idea that just somehow fell by the wayside. This contest stands an excellent chance of (eventually) taking place, however, it will not be in this thread or at this time.

I have detached several items from various posts in this thread as they are now just excess baggage (I trust that you guys had you stuff backed up).

Herio-san: I'll contact you about this contest.

~ Thread moved to Unapproved contests.

Status
Not open for further replies.