• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I'm still on it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
This thread is created to have a clean sight about who is still helping, supporting or observing our work.

In the end a lot of people left, joined and left again.
I would really appreciate it if you make a post and tell me what you're currently doing around this project.

thumbsup1.gif
With me:
- M0rbid : Can help with textures and icon work.
- Debode: Observing and giving ideas.
- Midnighters: Helping where possible.
- MortAr- : Awesome Terrainer.
- Anachron: Systems and spells.
- watermelon_1234
- Jaret
- Kingz
- WherewolfTherewolf

Thanks.

Last edited:
Level 5
i am observing and trying to help :) also i made a hero but i am looking for a oportunity to post it :D
Edit: the hero can have a skill that opens a menu to choose from 4 diferent balanced skills? also somewhat weaker than other skills to balance it?

Level 19
The map is still under constructions and people are helping "here and there".
I really want to finish this map, so that everyone has his own and unique hero. I realise in order to do so I would need to work more on my own in order to archieve it. More information will follow.

Level 13
I'm interested in working on some of the spells for the approved heroes, but I don't know which spells are done and which aren't.

I think you need to draw up a hero chart and tell us what's finished and what's not by that, if you need to get heroes done.

Same goes for other, Items or whatever. openoffice.org program lets you create charts quite easily...i like it better than other chart programs like excel or whatever.

I offer to draw up charts on what's been done and what hasn't been done, if you want to provide me with the raw information. I think the charts might be necessary.

I also designed a hero and even finished a rough draft of the spells being programmed...it's awaiting your approval...

And if no one has worked on Midnighter's spells yet, I would like to give making those spells a try.

Last edited:
Level 3
I am still cheering for you guys.
I wish I could do more, but GUI is all I have at the moment. Once I learn more Jass I'll try to actually do something.

Level 5
Hello guys i can help ya with Art i do Art in real-life (pencil-marker) than the colors will be made in Photoshop.I got something i draw i will show you tomorow...

Good luck and Best regards by NAGA:goblin_yeah:

Status
Not open for further replies.