• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

If you had to play one map for the rest of your WC3 experience, what would it be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 32
If you had to play one map for the rest of your WC3 experience, what would it be?

Mine would have to be Risk Devo. I love Azeroth Wars as a second, but Devo really gets to me as the diplomacy is just too fun to toy around with. Plus, I'm always very satisfied with the game even when I don't win, which is the majority of the time in an FFA match.

Try to be specific and keep it singular. Don't just say something like "Hero defense maps."

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

for me, it's the chosen one too. because it's just have so many good stuff packed in one campaign that makes me always get hype from playing it :)

Guys, voting for your own map is like sucking your own dick; just saying. ;)

@topic:
My vote goes to Legion TD. Interesting concept, brilliant execution, enormous replay value. I just wished the balance was better, but meh, nobody said the map I have to play forever can not get updated anymore...

Roland

R

Roland

Quatre Dans D&D Expierience - The first map I played when I was 8.

Level 24
Absolutely Island Defense, I've spent hundreds of hours playing that map, I really do love it. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.