• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

What game do you wish blizzard had made?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have been following all the reforged news and with anticipation am hoping for a good release with plenty of support afterwards!

With Reforged coming out soon, I thought I would ask what your favorite dream Warcraft game or even just Blizzard game would be?

For me, that game would be, if after TFT they had retained the top down camera view style for WOW (I don't know what other MMO has that, maybe Runescape?) where you create and control a character, with the possibility of gaining resources and controlling more units and even regions, in a world wide map (so no square shaped map with a boundary, you can just keep on exploring Azeroth).

They would keep the same art style as WC3, just more high quality (like the slight increase in quality from RoC to TFT). And while there would be NPCs, the players themselves would make up the economy, power struggles (with real time combat) and even some aspects of the story. Think of it like a massively large scale and in-depth version of the "Azeroth Wars" custom game.

Well, that's my idea. It probably wouldn't work for some reason. Anyways, does anyone else have any ideas to share? Feel free to contribute!

Status
Not open for further replies.