• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea For next mapping contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
What about a Diablo 2 style map...where in you must battle a demon foe, or a Sin War scenario, where you take the sacred might of the heavens, or the devilries of the Burning hells, and using mortal pawns, seek to gain sway over all creation.

Or simply a battle between the two.

Level 3
I say we could make a map with the same tactics as dota, or samurai legends or civilization wars.. any of them

Level 17
Survival. <--- The map you make has to do ANYTHING with this word.

It can be zombies, something similar to island troll tribes, surviving cannon balls (Mini game) Or what ever. AS long as that map has something to do with Survival. Survival games are win.

Level 11
I'd have to make a Jericho type map for survival although i will probly wait for sc2 for a jericho map, because the whole sci fi things fits better, plus hopefully new editor would help out better with it.

But I still say mini-gami contest ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.