• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Idea for healer class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
I'm making a game that consists of a series of bossfights, like Impossible Bosses, if you've played that. Right now I'm still in the planning phase, but I intend to have 2 tank players, 2 healers, and 4 dps.
But I need to think of an idea for the last healer class. Right now I have the following:

Druid - HoTs and buffs, with shapeshift to change abilities
Cleric - Heals and buffs that reduce damage taken
Doomseer - Prevents damage with heals and reversing time
Necormancer - Heals with every point of damage he deals, and shields
Voodoo Priest - HoTs, buffs and enemy debuffs
Alchemist - Heals, buffs and enemy debuffs
Bard - Heals, buffs and auras (loosely based off of Sona in League of Legends)

Also, I don't intend to have a Shaman or Paladin healer. I already have them as tanks and I'd rather keep them only in that category. Thanks for any input! ^.^

Level 30
Naga Siren
-Can harness the power of the seas by either using it to allies to heal them or damage enemies. They can also buff allies that protects them from any damage source for a period of time.

Sample spells:

Great Tides
Summons a great tide that goes forward and drowns allies and healing them by an amount or drowns enemies, dealing damage and slowing them.

Barrier
-Protects an ally with a barrier, reducing all damage taken by the buffed unit to zero from any damage source. Lasts x seconds.

Rainfall
-Causes a rain at a targeted point, healing by an amount allies that are in the AOE or damaging enemies by an amount.

Level 10
Status
Not open for further replies.