• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Icicle

Keywords:
Ice, Icicle, Ice Crown, Winter Lordaeron
Contents

Icicle (Model)

Reviews
13:46, 31st Mar 2016 HappyTauren: It's ingenious and very simple, the sort of "why didn't I do this". It seems pretty useful, therefore approved despite its simplicity.

M

13:46, 31st Mar 2016
HappyTauren: It's ingenious and very simple, the sort of "why didn't I do this". It seems pretty useful, therefore approved despite its simplicity.

Level 18
The model itself looks absolutely terrific and it's extremely satisfying visually. The only problem I can conceive is that having to put down a lot of them could eat up doodad space. But I'm sure there's a workaround.

5/5 Needs approval!

Level 14
I like this a lot. There are a lot of places it could add some nice detail.

I wonder if you could also make one with a death animation of it breaking apart so it could be made into a special effect or trap?

Level 14
The model itself looks absolutely terrific and it's extremely satisfying visually. The only problem I can conceive is that having to put down a lot of them could eat up doodad space. But I'm sure there's a workaround.

5/5 Needs approval!

use them as attachments or effects :)

very usefull doodad. Would be great, if there was a version, which added these icicles to building attachment points :)