• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hammer icons needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
Can you use this? (See attachment)

Didn't have time for making it into an actual icon or create the fire version.

For future knowledge we also take icon requests in here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/need-loading-screen-come-here-106641/

Note that credit for original image goes to: dizzt and me for editing it should you choose to use it. You will also have to ask for his permission to use the edited version (If he is still active).

Attachments

• IcePounder.jpg
    IcePounder.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 116
Level 35
Ok. I'll use it. +rep. Now I need the fire version.

Damn you dude, I liked the results of the other one so much that I made the fire version as well.. :hohum: (Didn't turn out 100% as I wanted, but could maybe be used) - As before you still need to make it into an icon yourself.

Enjoy :grin:

Attachments

• FireHammerIcon.jpg
    FireHammerIcon.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 98
Level 9
Can you use this? (See attachment)

Didn't have time for making it into an actual icon or create the fire version.

For future knowledge we also take icon requests in here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/need-loading-screen-come-here-106641/

Note that credit for original image goes to: dizzt and me for editing it should you choose to use it. You will also have to ask for his permission to use the edited version (If he is still active).

hahah been gone for a while. XD and yeah its totally fine man. :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.