• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I think my best friend and lover may be upset with me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
My best friend just told me not to talk to her right now because she is emotional, and then she removed me from Facebook. She said that I have caused her to be emotional and that she would talk to me later. Her and I are very close, in fact, probably too close and we love each other (but it's complicated). Well she has a boyfriend at the moment, who she shares her Xbox 360 with (and same Xbox Live account).

Well I got on Xbox Live at about noon today and noticed that "she" was on. We always tell each other we love each other and can tell each other anything, and care about each other. So I joined the game that "she" was in, well, she didn't have her microphone plugged in, so I thought she just lost it or something. "She" then sent me a text message saying it was her and asked me to play. Her and I play Modern Warfare 2 all the time (everyday), and occasionally she doesn't use a microphone, so I didn't think much of it this time. Well, I called "her" "love" several times which isn't weird since the relationship we have (and her boyfriend doesn't know about, or atleast didn't, but that's okay, since it's nothing bad, he just wouldn't understand).

Later she got on Yahoo! Messenger, and I told her "this sucks that we are on different teams" (since we were on different teams that round). She then said "what are you talking about?" And so I said "you know, in the game." Well she said "I'm not playing any game." I then said "then who have I been playing with for the past three hours?" She then replied "Oh, Justin didn't have to work today and he's been playing." He then went off all mad on her, and flipped out at her because he didn't understand and thought she was cheating on him (which she isn't).

Now, she is mad at me (like I said in the beginning). It's her boyfriend's fault, he shouldn't have impersonated her, especially not without her permission. I thought maybe she stayed home from school today because she was sick or something, that's why I didn't think anything of "her" being home, though the thought did cross my mind. I was so embarrassed when I found out the person I'd been talking to was actually her boyfriend (alongside her boyfriend's uncle), and they were just pretending to be her by turning off the mic and sending text messages saying it was her. I love this girl, and she trusts me more than her boyfriend, and has professed this to me. Also, she is the one who told me she loved me first. She professed her undying love for me about a month ago, and I confessed to my love for her in response.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

This isn't the "Save Your Relationships"-forum, neither is it your personal blog.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

I am confident there are more than one. Google is your best friend.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

"This is not chocolate."
"There is chocolate?"
"Aye, a wide variety too."
"I meant in the berries, lol."

Level 22
"Also, she is the one who told me she loved me first. She professed her undying love for me about a month ago, and I confessed to my love for her in response.
I love this girl
and her boyfriend doesn't know about, or atleast didn't, but that's okay, since it's nothing bad, he just wouldn't understand
Her and I are very close, in fact, probably too close and we love each other "

if she has a relationship with another dude, and u guys love each other, thats cheating.

Level 18
Hmm for some reason i got into your position.....but wait did "she" said that "she" loves you first and then waited to see what you'll reply?Well maybe ''she" really loves you not your girlfriend,you should tell her that.

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Lol. How many times are you going to copy that quote from Mass Effect?

Your grasp of the obvious is inspiring.

I'll keep using it 'till I find a better one.. or perhaps I'll go back to:
"No shit, Sherlock."

Level 45
I think you did the wrong thing here, its pretty much cheating, dont hit on other people KNOWING they are in a relationship, thats just adding off milk to a wedding cake. Its people like you that would annoy me, its people like like you that give me a damn valid reason to always be cautious and suspicious, because its not just trusting my partner, its trusting other people around him or her that she trusts MORE THAN ME.

Knowing some person is hitting on my gf/bf and she/he accepts it and encourages it. Sorry, but thats just cheating. When someone is in a relationship, its a commitment that binds 2 people in mutual ownership and connection.

You deserve what you got. If she truly doesn't love her bf, then she should of been single. What you did and what she did was cruel, deceitful and disgusting. =_=

Level 35
You are an idiot, if she can cheat on her boyfriend to love you, she can cheat on you just as fast!

Not only that: Cheating = SLUT. And quite frankly, this lover of yours just might be a huge freaking slut. -__-

I HATE cheating. AND YOU are KNOWINGLY cheating. -_________- You deserve what ever you get from the fall out that is sure to come.

Level 24
She doesn't love you if she hasn't broken up with her old bf first. Either you, her, or both of you are in the wrong.

7041.Riveting_5F00_tale_5F00_chap.jpg

seriosuly, what elenai said is perfectly right. if you are looking for some sympathy, you came to the wrong place

inb4 close

Level 9
I think I stepped into a new circle of hell by looking at this thread, then deciding with an unfortunate flip of the coin to proceed onto reading it.
/Elenai
/Kimberly
/Dan Van Ohllus

Status
Not open for further replies.