• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Campaign] I need your vote (NEW)

WHAT SHOULD I DO FIRST?

• The Campaign of Remnants

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • The IF Campaign Series

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • The Rampaging Seas

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Other... (must give suggestion!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
POLL CLOSED. TRS WILL BE MT FIRST CAMPAIGN

Sorry i make a new one... NOW WITH POLL AND CAMPAIGN ONLY

So my campaign ideas :
1. Rebellion of The Innocentia OR The Campaign of The Remnants - Reawakening of Lordaeron
239573-albums7564-picture88221.png

2. IF Campaign Series (so, this campaign pack will use title such as : If Arthas Did Not Take The Frostmourne, If The Fallen is Risen, If Our Great Heroes are Corrupted, If Lordearon Obey The Prophet, etc.)

3. The Rampaging Seas (4 campaign pack : Bloodsail Campaign, Venture Co. Campaign, Blackwater Campaign, and ?_______? Campaign)

Last edited:

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

I vote for Rampaging Seas though I am biased, I admit. I like pirates ^^

Level 7
Now the rampaging seas leading...

The rampaging seas races are uncompleted so suggest 1 more campaign for the rampaging seas campaign pack :goblin_good_job:

Last edited:
Level 7
If campaign

many choose IF campaigns too... any suggestion what should i do first with the IF campaign? (If Lordaeron Obey The Prophet? If Arthas Did Not Take The Frostmourne? If The Falllen Is Risen? If High Elves Defeat The Scourge? If Gnomes Played Role In Third War? If Gilneas Played Role In Third War?)

BTW, new pic :
239573-albums7564-picture88286.png

Level 7
okay, the first campaign is still unknown. But i will do If Lordaeron Obey The Prophet first in the IF campaigns series. If Lordaeron Obey The Prophet storyline will be epic! What happens if the whole Lordaeron move to the ancient lands of Kalimdor? :p

Level 7
Okay rampaging seas... need 1 more race to make it 4 campaigns
Rampaging Seas first campaign will be the Bloodsail campaign : "Honor of The Sails" i will make a battle with ship boarding style here.... :goblin_good_job:

I HAVE 1 MORE CAMPAIGN TO ANNOUNCE
It's A Tale of Dalaran... It's about a full story of Dalaran kingdom from the third war until the WotLK with WC3 campaign style. I will not make vote for this and dont vote for this (except you love this)

EDIT : RAMPAGING SEAS WILL BE THE FIRST CAMPAIGN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.