• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I hate those words,but not only me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
You know it,I downloaded a terrain map(world of monsters)and I started to edit it.I opened my WE and opened the map and remove something I don't want(gnolls).A mysterious thing happened,when I tried to save the map,it say that the doodads is out of limit!!!

:ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage::ogre_rage:

Level 15
Yep just decrease the number of doodads until it reaches the limit. Then re-open the map by JassNewGen-Pack,you see above 'Grimoire', click on 'No limits' from the popping window under Grimoire. Save the map and no problem will appear.
NOTE : It provides tile pathability change and a very clear JASS syntax looking.
It's a very efficient and reliable editor.

Status
Not open for further replies.