• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hunter vs Farmer -Blek Edition 0.5c

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a My edit of Farmer Vs Hunters But i have change many,many things.
---Information---
Farmers:
You have to hide yourself, built a strong base, strong economic. Later you can built an army and must kill all Hunter to win the game. If one or more Hunter are alive after 40min, you will lose.
Hunters:
Hunter will win after 40min if they can survive. So search Farmers and kill them before they kill you!

If you die, you ONLY have 1 second chance! So becearful!!!!!
---New---
30-50Added hiding places, 2+ Farms New terrain(nicer)
---Thx---
I w'll give cred to The maker of Farmer vs Hunter (i have forgott these names(sorry))
and to my frends who have suport me with this map!
---Next version---
(V. 6.0Beta)
In next Version (V.6.0 Beta): New Terrain, new units, new age, new buildings and More. That version is gonna be a beta version and i think its gonna take a while ro make it.
---Contact---
If you have seen any bugg Tell it!
E-mail: [email protected]
And on THW ofc ^^.

HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

// Blek121

Keywords:
blek121, hunter, farmer, vs, my, edit, new, 5, version5, defens/survival, farms, hunt, blek121 edition, my edition,
Contents

Hunter vs Farmer -Blek Edition 0.5c (Map)

Reviews
15:41, 11th Jun 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected Description.

M

15:41, 11th Jun 2010
ap0calypse: Rejected

Description.

Level 3
What?

You added one river, one farm and a fountain, then modified some tooltips and texts to match your own grammar?

And you even claim to have a permission from the real maker of this masterpiece (I recommend to try the original map) but you won't even give credits to him?