• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Farmer vs Hunter !O5 - 3.5

「Farmer Vs Hunter 3.5.1 !O5」

By Rednek , Ultimate

Gameplay
[tr]
An Official alternative version of the original Version of Rednek's Farmer vs Hunter 3.5 !R . Since people likes 3.5 , and keeps on it , I edited it . By permission, I added so many things.
I really spent a hard time fixing bugs :D . So I wish you love it.

Screenshots
[tr]
WC3ScrnShot_092213_231515_01.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_092213_230847_03.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_092213_230843_02.jpg

WC3ScrnShot_092213_230838_01.jpg

Features
[tr]
Golem can be upgraded into Many types , For example , Flesh Golem transforms into Rock Golem .
Mercenaries can be barracks where you can buy your own units.
Added a little beta terrain in the north , can be opened nor can be closed.
Removed multiple golems bug.
Added two new farms ( Cows and rabbits ) with an upgraded livestock of course
Added new tower for farmers and new upgrades and towers and units and items for hunters
Added new research for towers' power for farmers and a speed upgrade for peasants.
Added some new extra hide places in the old terrain . AND MORE MORE !

Credits
[tr]
Rednek
Parafrazor
Illidan-X
Mc!
Please PM me if I forgot you

Changelog
[tr]
Map Description Generator 「By Vengeancekael」

Keywords:
farmer, hunter, warcraft
Contents

Farmer vs Hunter !O5 - 3.5 (Map)

Reviews
Orcnet00:03, 16th Nov 2013700 Farmer vs Hunter !O5 (Tested Version 3.5) RateScorePercentLetter 5/591-100A RateScorePercentLetter 4/581-90%B RateScorePercentLetter 3/575-80%C RateScorePercentLetter 2/570-74%D...

M

1b5e5a7776e87f86f9c6951fa3dad711_64508.gif
Orcnet00:03, 16th Nov 2013

194715-albums6441-picture75028.png

Farmer vs Hunter !O5 (Tested Version 3.5)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
5/591-100A

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
4/581-90%B

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
3/575-80%C

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
2/570-74%D

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
1/550-69%F

Overview:

Gameplay

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"This game is an actual re-duplicated map of the same name, although I won't compare what's better between the two I should say the game mechanics of everyone not dying on a hard well-earned work is pretty much a good deed which is good."

Terrain

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Terrain looks cool, it really fits how the game should be, hiding in the deeper woods, earning and surviving."

Management

addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif

"Overall map can be useful, but somehow you have no informative value on the quest menu, give it some change log, credits, how to play, and more to come about the map because this gives more info to users playing the current map version and to avoid confusion."

Total Score: (Gameplay[x/5] + Terrain[x/5] + Management[x/5] / Total Score[15] * 50 + 50)

Rate
ScorePercentLetter
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
addrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
th_blankrev.gif
8/1577%C

Level 15
can i play it with bots?
Sorry you can't , It's made for humans :DDDD
If a bot was really made , You ain't having any chance to win since bots are made in a way they know everything about the map (AI)
They know where you are ... But If I make patrolling system from place to others , if trees cut = Search behind it ...
This would be hard But I will try ...

I don't think so.
BAA! Hey Sheep ;D? Did you try the new version? Bugs?...

Level 3
This map contain a lot of bugs. But i can't list out all of them, it's too many for me. But I like this map and it is bigger. Bigger the better for Farmer vs hunter. You done a good job on solving golem and it's skills bugs.

-Should limit the hunter tower and food for army too. Because spam tower give farmer less chance to live and so do army.
-Goldmine is really totally unfair and should be remove. Once you get total 725 gold and 1 lumber, you can start to earn more gold...
-Hunter can summon wolf through wall and tree to any empty space. The wolf can be summon to 6 even the cooldown is slow enough.
-The information inside F9 are empty and -clear animals command doesn't work. Sometime farmer die but the animals/building still exist.
-Goblin maybe remove? It's not a gentleman playing to use the goblin.
-The chicken farm still the worth to build in the front game because it summon fast and low cost.

That's all i can remember. By the way sorry for my poor grammar.

Edit: It's been awhile, i'm looking forward for the updates and play your map.

Last edited:
Level 15
Map approved, see moderator comment on top.
Thank dude I didn't really expect that
This map contain a lot of bugs. But i can't list out all of them, it's too many for me. But I like this map and it is bigger. Bigger the better for Farmer vs hunter. You done a good job on solving golem and it's skills bugs.

-Should limit the hunter tower and food for army too. Because spam tower give farmer less chance to live and so do army.
-Goldmine is really totally unfair and should be remove. Once you get total 725 gold and 1 lumber, you can start to earn more gold...
-Hunter can summon wolf through wall and tree to any empty space. The wolf can be summon to 6 even the cooldown is slow enough.
-The information inside F9 are empty and -clear animals command doesn't work. Sometime farmer die but the animals/building still exist.
-Goblin maybe remove? It's not a gentleman playing to use the goblin.
-The chicken farm still the worth to build in the front game because it summon fast and low cost.

That's all i can remember. By the way sorry for my poor grammar.

Edit: It's been awhile, i'm looking forward for the updates and play your map.

Well thank you very much bro .. I really wanted to stop the project but now I will finish it again removing the bugs you said ... Well very thanks :D And thanks for playing my map I know it's only editted but I made a very high effort to remake it becuz his owner wasn't present when I edited it .. But after all he accepted ...
I will try to feedback with more updates next year I wish ;)

Level 4
so basicly you want the game to be even easier and more noobfriendly for farmers? way to ruin a map. went from bad with the nerfed hunterstart to worse with making it even more casual, you should basicly rework the map its just way too unbalanced now. farmers are supposed to die over and over if they get found too often.

Level 15
so basicly you want the game to be even easier and more noobfriendly for farmers? way to ruin a map. went from bad with the nerfed hunterstart to worse with making it even more casual, you should basicly rework the map its just way too unbalanced now. farmers are supposed to die over and over if they get found too often.
You didn't really shot on the point why farmers die repeatedly and why it's unbalanced ... You should've noticed some points at least becuz this is O5 and I am working on the O8 now :) It's getting more balanced I think (y)