• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to specify where units can return gold to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
So, here's what I want to do:

I want to make it so a certain type of worker unit can only return gold to one kind of building. Let's say I want Peon A to only return gold to Building A. I don't want him to be able to return gold to any building with the "return gold and lumber ability".

Is this possible?

Thanks.

Level 12
Maybe (not sure) you could add restrictions to the return gold & lumber ability so that Building A has a specific classification and Building B has another, so that the ability would only allow the worker unit to return resources to a certain building with a certain classification. You should also take note how the classifications would affect the buildings. Let's say I used earthquake on a building and it doesn't work because of a classification the building has and the ability doesn't have.

Level 4
A simple way:
One building = Town hall
One building = Ancient
Ability Name = Return Resources
Return Resources > Stats - Targets Allowed
Edit Stats - Targets allowed to etiher Ancient or town hall
Give both buildings the return gold lumber ability.
Done.

Status
Not open for further replies.