• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Returning Gold and wood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
umm, I'm not completely sure, but probably with a trigger. For my way, you'd need two seperate units though (one that can only harvest wood and one that can only harvest gold)

You'd need to make a trigger where the event was that a unit was given an order. The conditions would be that the order was to return gold; and that the unit given the order was equal to (gold harvesting unit). The actions would be to order (triggering unit) to return gold to (whatever building you want).

I didn't check to see the exact stuff you'd have to put into the trigger editor, just came up with it on the spot. It should work, but I'm not entirely sure, try it out and let me know

Level 5
Nope thats not it. Well... it might work, but for just one building.

It's an ability, town halls have the ability Return Gold and Lumber, and the lumber yard has the ability Return Lumber.

Just give you're buildings the abilities.

Level 3
by (whatever building you want) I meant building type. The unit type comparison I think. But your's worn't work either, will it? The lumber part will work, but is there a return gold(and not lumber as well) spell?

Level 4
u find in abilities in object editor back with wood and back with gold and back with gold and wood, u can create your own ability and give it to building , which u wanna to peasants go there with gold / wood

Status
Not open for further replies.