• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How to play music when creating a room

Level 11
Dont know the map so need more info what you are after. Do you want the music to only be in one room? Then i guess you could play it as a 3D sound, but you would have to turn off the music for it not to sound weird. However this will turn off the music for all players.

Perhaps someone else knows what you are after :)

Level 1
Dont know the map so need more info what you are after. Do you want the music to only be in one room? Then i guess you could play it as a 3D sound, but you would have to turn off the music for it not to sound weird. However this will turn off the music for all players.

Perhaps someone else knows what you are after :)
I want to play music while waiting for other players to enter the room

Level 28
I want to play music while waiting for other players to enter the room
Maybe you will find the answer here:

You essentially overwrite the config function, which is the function that is ran when the lobby starts. This is supposed to create the forces, players and lobby settings. You should create a global sound then play it in this config function. Then when the map starts you can stop the sound. I like to stop it during initialization so that it stops during loading.

Level 7
You essentially overwrite the config function, which is the function that is ran when the lobby starts. This is supposed to create the forces, players and lobby settings. You should create a global sound then play it in this config function. Then when the map starts you can stop the sound. I like to stop it during initialization so that it stops during loading.

Does lobby music still work flawlessly for you, like multiple soundtracks? I heard its bugged in recent patch