• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

how to make music being played in a loop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hi i have a few songs and i want them to be played in a loop i excatly mean music a starts after music a ends music b is playing after music b ends music c is playing, then d e f. after f ends music a starts then b c d e. f. How should i tigger that? pls help me.

If you are lucky warcraft 3 can do the job automatic, depends on the musicfiles some break the auto looping/ playlist feature.
I wrote about it here: [Mapping] - Custom Music Lists

Short use either:
  • call SetMapMusic( string musicName, boolean random, integer index)
    • music changes after the current song ends
  • call PlayMusic(string musicName)
    • music instantly changes, its recommented to use stop music before calling play music.
musicName is the file(s) you want to be played:

• musicname = "file1;file2;file3"
  • ";" is used as seperator between files
  • it don't have to be 3 files.
example:
  • Set PlayList = Sound\Music\mp3Music\War2IntroMusic.mp3;Sound\Music\mp3Music\Doom.mp3;Sound\Music\mp3Music\TragicConfrontation.mp3;Sound\Music\mp3Music\LichKingTheme.mp3
  • call PlayMusic(udg_PlayList)
Trying to use really Long Strings can break the GUI World Editor and let it crash, even custom script.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.