• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

How do you add skill points for your thief?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Or for any other character. I know i should go for agility stat whenever i can be what about the other stat points? i don't have mana issues so int and mana is out of the question. do you guys normally add str or const.?

Thanks in adv for your suggestions and comments!! :)

Have a nice day.

Level 3
Full Agy
Con till 400-450 hp (you may spend less points to con when you get better gear)
1 to wisdom (when you get polt, you can spend it into other stat)
Other to str, but make sure you got even amount of str, so you don't waste point without getting additional arp.

Level 1
Thanks for the replies!

Full Agy
Con till 400-450 hp (you may spend less points to con when you get better gear)
1 to wisdom (when you get polt, you can spend it into other stat)
Other to str, but make sure you got even amount of str, so you don't waste point without getting additional arp.

Sorry for asking, but what is polt? and what is arp? Just started playing so i dont really know these jargon.

Level 9
Umm, Polt is poltroonery, probably the best accessory for Theifs in the game its +8 to attack, +3 armor, and +50 health, and a 25% chance to get rid of 150% of your threat. and arp is armor penetration, basically if you hav 10 armor penetration and the monster has 20 armor you do 10 less damage but if you have 20 armor penetration and the nemey has 20 you do full damage, but if you have 30 armor penetration while the enemy still has 20 armor penetration you just still do normal damage. Arp= negative armor for the enemy but it does not increase your damage, only ignore armor.

Level 1
Umm, Polt is poltroonery, probably the best accessory for Theifs in the game its +8 to attack, +3 armor, and +50 health, and a 25% chance to get rid of 150% of your threat. and arp is armor penetration, basically if you hav 10 armor penetration and the monster has 20 armor you do 10 less damage but if you have 20 armor penetration and the nemey has 20 you do full damage, but if you have 30 armor penetration while the enemy still has 20 armor penetration you just still do normal damage. Arp= negative armor for the enemy but it does not increase your damage, only ignore armor.

Wow, that's a sick acc. Is it in d3? I'm using kitchen knife now along with my cunning sabre.

Status
Not open for further replies.