• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Monk - remake for new patch?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Monk.. dont even get me started with how extremely weak it is.

Firstly, it is agility based. This means that part of your stat points have to be reallocated from int into agi (not all) in order for it to obtain SOME dps. This means that it does not have high dps, nor does is have high spell power (almost all his cleric skills becomes useless). This is because constitution is a must have which means that close to half your stat points are to be put into const while the agi/int stats have to be evened out.

Since you cant really go pure agility or intelligence (due to not wasting his iron body skill), hes not even a jack of all trades, hes not even a mob tank, hes just a low dps, low spell power boss tank.

I really cant figure out any solutions to this character as i really think its pretty flawed. Probably all he needs is for his weapons to have much higher stats bonuses and damage. Other than that he is pretty useless.

Something to think about..

And why did you open 3 separate threads instead of a single one?

Whatever, for all threads, I can give you the same answer: There's only one spell for each advanced class available. It's only natural that those classes, especially hybrids like the monk or bard may not be as good with just one spell matching their class.

Status
Not open for further replies.