• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

How can I hide one incon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will add it in a spell book and hide it afterwards. Go to your abilities tab, find "Spell book" and set Maximum Spells and Minimum spells to 1. Add your Spiked Carrapace ability in the Spells List, add the spell book ability in your unit and do this:
  • Trigger
  • Events
    • Map Initialization
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 12, do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Player - Disable Spell Book for (Player(IntegerA))
When it is required to place a player in the Player - Enable/Disable ability action, scroll to "Convert player index to player" to get "Player(IntegerA)".
For more about Spell books:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/trigger-gui-editor-tutorials-279/mysteries-spellbook-33039/

Level 11
my english in not good, but will try say it...
if I have 2 spellbooks with the same "base id order" the spells on one of this will apear on other too(if I have this as one abilit, not as one item)

soo, I want create various spellbooks with diferents spells(one item will give this) and, when onpen one spellbook, not hided, I want see the others spells...

no no
i'm using this inventory system: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...727/?prev=search=inventory&r=20&d=list&page=2
but this, adds the ability to my hero, and this acumule, what I want, is do one spellbook to all this abilitys stay, like i said before, my english in not good, you undestand now?

I cannot understand why you want to use a spellbook here but from what I understood, some of the abilities show their icons when you equip an item so this:

make sure that the abilities that you set to the items in the equipment registration are item-abilities(you can set it for each ability in the OE) otherwise their icon will show on your unit, and dont use aura's coz they still show even if you set them to be an item-ability...

Status
Not open for further replies.