• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need help!!!, How to hide an ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 33
This might help you out
But sorry no, you can't hide Move since it's a default pre-set ability to all units in warcraft 3 game
BUT, you CAN remove that command (because Patrol, Attack, etc, is AN ABILITY which we can remove from it. But hey, it's an ABILITY, without it, you can't Move your unit :D)
Order string of the abilities:
Amov - Move
Aatk - Attack
These list of order string can be used to remove that ability from a unit using Custom script
  • Custom script: call UnitRemoveAbility(GetTriggerUnit(), 'Aatk')
NOTE: I just typed out that, I wish someone can fix it for me (or is it correct?)
For attack, you CAN hide them (not remove), just set the "Shown on UI" to False
But for move, you can't, I think

Level 33
Well, at least "Attack" command can be hidden by setting the "Combat - Attack # - Show UI" to False.
Pretty much you can't "hide" Move command but you can disable it, and enable it back by following my previous post trigger and change the 'Aatk' to 'Amov'

Status
Not open for further replies.