• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive's Simple Edit Resources Thread

Level 21
Could you guys at the very least tell me how to remove unit tiers and animations as well as telling me how to add stuff "geosets" without breaking the model ?
Well, I kinda already gave you some tips in my previous posts. If you have any specific questions, you can ask me in a private Conversation (since that's not the purpose of this thread) and I'll try to answer them. Anyway, here's your Villager Pikeman. I was too lazy to make an incorporated portrait so I just edited this one. By the way, the model is smaller than average, so I suggest that you set Art - Scaling Value at least to 1.20.
Can I request an Outland Obelisk with birth and death animations?
What obelisk? There's more than one doodad obelisk and each has a few variations.

Attachments

• VillagerPikeman.mdx
    53.8 KB · Views: 133
  • VillagerPikeman_Portrait.mdx
    19.4 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Level 18
fBhR2MB.png

This is the one, @Hermit

Level 18
Hey, I was thinking about bandits lately, and I was wondering...

how simple would it be to the following?

1. Add team colored bandanas (like Acolytes have) to standard bandit units to make them look more like the Defias/Syndicate?
2. Remove helmets from bandits and just give them normal hair?

Level 27
This one was a request, a very %&/(& request, the damned camera have me going nuts for two days until i got help from Wisdom.

(Name)

Screenshot

Optimized Archers

Description: Archers with Portrait incorporated, the HighElvenArcher have lots of transparent zones on the hair, those were repaired, there are two types, without eyeglow the V.1, or the V.2 with color glows for High,Blood,Highborne skins based on 67Chrome works. As a minor detail, the High and Blood, blood "heh" is now setting to human particles.
Resource Type: Model
Filesize: 126Kb per model.
Credits:
Path:

full

Attachments

• ArcherWithPortrait.rar
    269.9 KB · Views: 181
Last edited:
Level 27

(Name)

Screenshot

Optimized Captain/Lieutenant/Swordman

Description: Similar with the archers a request, Linearized with Portrait and the infamous face in the hand corrected.The Swordman is an extra for those who want to use custom skins while keeping the old ones.
Filesize: 81Kb per model
Credits:
Path:

full

Attachments

• OptimizedCaptain.rar
    96.8 KB · Views: 156
Level 27

(Name)

Screenshot

NightElf Footman

Description: Another request, at first i was editing the normal footman, but i got lazy after watching the weird wrapping in the mesh, so i used my Footmen as a base. Spell emiter color changed to a mix of grey and purple, blood change to Elf. And if you want to change or adapt the model you're free, don't need to send me PM, smoke signals or anything else.
Filesize: 125Kb
Credits:
Path:

full

Attachments

• NightElfFootman.mdx
    125.9 KB · Views: 228
Level 29

(Teamcolor Roofed Elf Buildings)

Screenshot

(Simple icons for some Highelf things)

Shingled Roofs for Highelven buildings

Description:
Suffer no longer those hayroofs, get teamcolored shingled roofs instead. Can be got to work with Ujimasa's elf structures, Elenai's set and MatiS' elf structures that have hay roofs after some editing. Pack contains an selection of prepared building models, their icons and the textures.
Resource Type: Pack
Credits: model's original creators

Icons for some Highelves

Description:
Simple icons for Himperion's Elf Militia, Spellbreaker unit and MatiS' Elf Bazaar.
Resource Type: Icon
Credits: me, Himperion, MatiS

Attachments

• TeamcolorRoofedElfBuildings.zip
    1.5 MB · Views: 294
  • BTNElfMilitia.blp
    10.3 KB · Views: 212
  • BTNElfSpellbreakerUnit.blp
    10.7 KB · Views: 191
  • BTNElfBazaar.blp
    11.4 KB · Views: 186
Level 12
can some one plaess make a banshee model with the elven ears and also make a banshee hero model that looks like a banshee thanx in advance

Level 21
Unfortunately it seems that the Villager Pikemen you've made has his attachment all messed up which is quite unfortunate as that was mostly his purpose.
Yes, the model's chest attachment point appears overhead. The original model has the same problem. I updated the post with a (hopefully) fixed version.

By the way, I would've replied sooner if I got a notification. So, if you expect me to reply, you should quote my post or tag me.

Last edited:
Level 7
Hello guys, I have few requests:
1. Ogre WC1 style - one headed but with the head with two eyes and hair and/or helmet look at the two WC1 Lore pics.
2. 4 buildings from WC1 - Orc Townhall, Orc Blacksmith, Blackrock spire and Stormwind keep.

Also do you provide help with unfinished models (selfmade edits requiring fixing)?

Attachments

• Ogre_WC1_manual.jpg
    Ogre_WC1_manual.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 142
  • Warcraft I - Ogre.jpg
    Warcraft I - Ogre.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 161
  • OrcTownHall.gif
    OrcTownHall.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 166
  • WC1OrcBlacksmith.gif
    WC1OrcBlacksmith.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 136
  • WC1HumanStormwindKeep.gif
    WC1HumanStormwindKeep.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 149
  • BlackRockSpireW1.gif
    BlackRockSpireW1.gif
    10.7 KB · Views: 165
Level 29
Dawn of Chaos mod has wc1 buildings, but unsure about stormwind keep and blackrock spire. You may like to retexture them to use ingame textures however, as they use custom.
There is an Ogre in Scars of Conflict pack somewhat fitting for your needs.

This thread is for posting resources you have got not for making requests, use remainder of the requests section for that.

Level 7
Oh I see, I got the idea wrong then, sorry! I will try in the request section.
I have checked with DoC but there is no Stormwind Keep nor Blackrock Spire, nor the Orc Townhall...
No sorry there is no such Ogre in Scars of Conflict - I checked there as well...
But thank you for replying Eagle XI - by the way I like your models, keep up with the good work.

Level 19
I saw this so I made this:

Icon

Screenshot

Dalaran Brilliance

Description: An icon for Dalaran Brilliance. There use to be one but it took an arrow to the knee.
Resource Type: Icon
Filesize: 15 kb
Credits: Photoshop
Path: ReplacleableTextures/CommandButtonsX/YDalaranBrilliance.blp

full

Note that is does include a passive and both disabled versions, I couldn't bother to make screenshots for those.

Level 11
Yes, the model's chest attachment point appears overhead. The original model has the same problem. I updated the post with a (hopefully) fixed version.

By the way, I would've replied sooner if I got a notification. So, if you expect me to reply, you should quote my post or tag me.

Well thanks, it was a tad too much on the right but I've fixed it and should work now. Thank you once again.

Level 19
I'm not sure how simple this is, but requesting a version of the Druid of the Talon model that has an additional morph animation for transforming into a bear, as well as a version of the bear form that transforms back into a druid of the talon.

As said already a million times, we don't make request.
Also, as far as I know, there can only be two morph animation per model (morph and morph alternate).

Can't we move the thread somewhere outside of request zone?

Level 27

Name

Screenshot

Elven Halberdmen

Description: While working on the Halberdmen, i made this version to be the companion to my Light Cavalry model. I uses Wandering Soul's Pikeman animation set, attack-2 was took from the Felguard, and the Attack Slam is my fault totally .
Filesize: 112kb
Credits: Himperion model, Wandering Soul for the animations.
Path:

full

Attachments

• BlackSunFootman.mdx
    116.8 KB · Views: 105
Last edited: