• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Youtube Ads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shar Dundred

Community Moderator
Level 72
Personally, I don't care about this happening or not happening.

However, Hive's YouTube channel needs 10,000 views for their Youtube partner application even to be reviewed.
Source: How to earn money from your videos - YouTube Help

You can think what you want, but neither is the content original nor the audience growing.

I am not sure our YT channel will go very far.

What is your goal with this thread exactly? Why specifically YT ads?

Nothing, it's just something I considered about. Hive's YT channel looks empty and lacks any content to begin with, it has so much potential. For example look at Wtii's, Azothan's or Abelhawk's Easter Egg Series. It just shows that Warcraft 3 content is still quite popular.

We could do video tutorials or model previews or similar content.

Reactions: pyf

Ralle

Owner
Level 77
We are trying but have spent months creating a single video which still isn't done. The administration does not have time to do it ourselves but we want it done in our style. It's not easy to manage without making it super time consuming for us. Do you have the turnkey solution mr Void?

Status
Not open for further replies.