• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hive Spirituality Poll

Do you consider yourself religious?

• Very Religious

Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Atheist

Votes: 52 40.3%
  • Religious

Votes: 22 17.1%
  • Not Really... (leaning towards no)

Votes: 23 17.8%
  • I Practice a Non-Theistic Religion

Votes: 13 10.1%
  • I Don't Know...

Votes: 9 7.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 35
I've read the first post. It has the word "religious" mentioned in it. If you have at least the slightest bit of experience regarding the Hive or the internet in general, you very well knew it would end up in useless religious mud swinging, no matter what the original post said.

Level 13
Well the internet also creates a curtain effect in some people - they may never be able to say what they truly believe and be forced to play a "character" in real life due to where they live - the internet can also do quiet the opposite and allow people to reveal who they really are.

you can be whoever you want.

Arguing with people that agree with you is equivalent to mind masturbation.

Level 24
Yes, it does have a purpouse, and no, it doesent just cause problems. its the users.

Because god knows, if you took away the users it would be a great thread. Perhaps the users might just be a minor part in how a thread turns out.

Honestly, let's not discuss religion with this crowd. It's a topic which leads to far too much strife and troll'in.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.