• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pacquiao vs Marquez 4

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So, it is on December 8/9 already ( depending on your GMT ). And 20 days left till the fight, so hivers :

I am want to hear YOUR opinion who will win and why.

My opinion is Marquez. Even if I am a pure Filipino, Marquez maybe got the hang of Pacquiao's fighting style. Sure, both are fierce, and both are getting older, but Marquez seems to be more ready to fight than Pacquiao.

Now you heard my opinion, I want to hear yours!

-Da Fist-

P.S. You are probably wondering why I didn't post this on Medivh's tower. I posted this here to get a few chuckles ( since hivers have this attitude ) and more users ( including new ones ) can participate on this poll.

Level 2
Well that's the problem, I bet there isn't much audience for this thing here. It's like I'd post a thread asking what people think of Finland's postal service.

I'll have you know that I'm one of the world's leading experts in postal services, including those of Finland's.

Level 4
In my opinion, it is true what Da Fist had said. Even though I am a pure Filipino, too, I think Pacquiao will loose. Based on observations, Pacquiao lost some of his moves in his last fight (can't remember the guy he fought).

I just can't understand why he wants to fight more. He already has 8 world titles, then just lost one. Now, he is risking another 1?! He will have a bad exit in boxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.