• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Highperch New Version

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Okey this is a melee map from blizzard Highperch that i have reworked spiced it up added a lot of new stuff changed the terrain and changed the overall gameplay. This map is a very old map that for me at least had potential but not in the state that it was so i reworked it ...
-Note: since it resembles the original Highperch i chose to call it Highperch 2.
-Note: Im gona going to mention only my changes you can open up the original Highperch from your waracraft 3 folder if interested to compare .
-Note: Made a lot of aesthetics changes and terrain ones so i will not be nothing most of them in the description.
1. Iv added 1 quilboars green creep camp for each of the players close to their starting location.
2. Added 1 lizzard green creep camp aswell for each of the players . ( adding more stuff to do ) .
3. At the corner of the maps i added 2 by 2 different creep camps rewarding the same lvl item drop.
4. Added paths allowing players to climb the 2 mountains on the map , 1 for each side of the mountain.
5. Added 1 extra centaur creep camp at the bottom of the side of the mountain to make the people consider taking the more narrow path to the top .
6. At the top of the mountain replaced the creep camps and added 2 more .
1. Both mountains are not the same
2. Left Side mountain:
1. Deleted the Harpy creep camp and added a dragon creep camp guarding the Dragon roost
2. added two small green creep camps of dragons giving people, again, something to do.
2. Right Side mountain:
1. Deleted the Harpy creep camp and added a centaur camp guarding a mercenary camp.
2. Added two small green camps of centaurs giving people, again, something to do.
7. Now u can reach the middle of the map from the entrance point at on the mountain top.
8. Added 2 Goblin Merchants with quilboars gurding it at the middle entrances to the mountain top.
9. At entrance to the players paths to the middle ( opposite of the goldmines) added an orange creep camp of lizzards and harpys.
10. The middle of the map now has a red creep camp defending a fountain of health. The camp is mostly quilboars with some strong harpys and a very good item drop.
11. The goldmines closer to the middle of the map have increased gold ( From 12500-15000).
-Reason why i made the changes:
As i said the map for me always had potential and it was a very interasting team based map for 3v3.
Also wtiiwarcraft ( wtiiwarcraft ) made some points on this map being dull so i decided to change something about it and prove my point that this map has potential.
I hope you guys like
Best regards Bojan P.
Previews
Contents

Highperch New Version (Map)

Level 11
nice melee :infl_thumbs_up: ...

-the terrain is good but i think you should do this : its better if the center should be vertical, just my opinion
Untitled.png

-the gameplay is good
-i think you should increase the damage of the dragons, i can easily kill it by using 10 snipers and one hero
-you really did well about using cliffs, arrange properly and well organized! good job ;)
-its better if you add a tavern

==============================================================

If you want a better description this will help you:

How to add screenshots:

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Since it's a blizzard map edit, Should it be approved?
Yes. In the Substandard section.

=============================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A detailed changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!