• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Highperch

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Reworked Highpearch map , bascily is the original with some extra stuff , but I tried to keep it generaly the same .. ( wtii this is for u ! ) Special tnx to Amillian and Rekker for helping with the testing .
Now because I need 100 words here is a poem Oh, Hope! thou soother sweet of human woes!
How shall I lure thee to my haunts forlorn!
For me wilt thou renew the wither’d rose,
And clear my painful path of pointed thorn?
Ah come, sweet nymph! in smiles and softness drest,
Like the young hours that lead the tender year,
Enchantress! come, and charm my cares to rest:—
Alas! the flatterer flies, and will not hear!
A prey to fear, anxiety, and pain,
Must I a sad existence still deplore?
Lo!—the flowers fade, but all the thorns remain,
“For me the vernal garland blooms no more.”
Come then, “pale Misery’s love!” be thou my cure,
And I will bless thee, who, tho’ slow, art sure.
Contents

Highperch (Map)

Reviews
23:07, 26th Jan 2016 Orcnet: Its great that you manage to make a poet-like description regarding your map. However, as rules stated please follow the map submission rules to better the presentation. Proceed to Staff Contact for verification.

M

23:07, 26th Jan 2016
Orcnet: Its great that you manage to make a poet-like description regarding your map. However, as rules stated please follow the map submission rules to better the presentation. Proceed to Staff Contact for verification.