• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroForestLord

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It Seems that there is something called sems break, which mean, no long inactive :D
maybe Inactive once a while instead

Someone Requested this model, Made it, Look pretty nice, so decided to share it
(Simple Rewrap though)

Hope it is not too simple ==

Yup.. Im too Excited playing Photoshop

Changelog: Reduced Filesize

Keywords:
nature, forest, jungle, ancient, lord, element, tree, green, bio, lime, wood, lumber
Contents

HeroForestLord (Model)

Reviews
11:30, 3rd Apr 2015 MiniMage: A little on the simple side, but it has potential, work on it more.

M

11:30, 3rd Apr 2015
MiniMage: A little on the simple side, but it has potential, work on it more.

I forgotten the Filesize, Will Fix it....

Um, this is too simple to be approved. This is just a re-wrap. The Fire Lord mesh was re wrapped to make him into Forest Lord. And to my concern there is nothing particularly changed.

Looks good enough for me to be use :O
Just Testing my luck... XD Not gonna do Heavy modeling or i can't stop :O

Edit: and I personally think it is useful

I forgotten the Filesize, Will Fix it....

Looks good enough for me to be use :O
Just Testing my luck... XD Not gonna do Heavy modeling or i can't stop :O

Edit: and I personally think it is useful

Good luck, we should hope that some nice moderator will approve this. It is useful indeed.

Level 26
I actually kinda like this, even if it needs more work. I'd suggest doing something that requires significant effort. ;D

What about cutting off the swirly end of the body and attaching some tweaked ent legs to the model.
It could be the Ent Lord or something. If I remember correctly, you were into animating. This would be an interesting challenge, don't you think? ;D

What I value is usefulness and effort put into the model. The firepit was approved simply because of the clear effort put in the animations, it's not rickety, but there's an actual fluidity to that model. Not to mention being very useful.

I actually kinda like this, even if it needs more work. I'd suggest doing something that requires significant effort. ;D

What about cutting off the swirly end of the body and attaching some tweaked ent legs to the model.
It could be the Ent Lord or something. If I remember correctly, you were into animating. This would be an interesting challenge, don't you think? ;D

What I value is usefulness and effort put into the model. The firepit was approved simply because of the clear effort you could see in the animations.

I could Try that =.= but that's like Some time in future, not gonna do heavy edit in a while, (Well If I manage to Done all the Important thing in my life i could consider doing heavy edit though)

Sounds fun Anyway... Will Try it if I have the time

Since Minimage Like it, I decided to Finish the "Leg thing" before this year end

Level 7
I could Try that =.= but that's like Some time in future, not gonna do heavy edit in a while, (Well If I manage to Done all the Important thing in my life i could consider doing heavy edit though)

Sounds fun Anyway... Will Try it if I have the time

Since Minimage Like it, I decided to Finish the "Leg thing" before this year end

The firelord/forestlord u made for me , 5/5 , vote for approval :D :goblin_good_job:

Level 7
This gonna be very usefull model.

"I'm Groot
"

Can you make female version of this? Or female ver. Of other ancients?

What's with the fire on the face? Also, I'm not sure the white cloud particles fit. You should try to find something more suitable to change the particles to or simply remove them. That being said, the entire model could stand work, it was clearly hastily made.

It's definitely taking the firelord in a different direction. I would really like to see more effort put into this to turn it into something decent.

For now, 2/5.

What's with the fire on the face? Also, I'm not sure the white cloud particles fit. You should try to find something more suitable to change the particles to or simply remove them. That being said, the entire model could stand work, it was clearly hastily made.

It's definitely taking the firelord in a different direction. I would really like to see more effort put into this to turn it into something decent.

For now, 2/5.

Indeed i didn't give much effort to it, at least not now, Maybe i will do it future, I done it hastily, but it looks like usable and look useful for me, so I upload it XD

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
I'm really glad you decided to upload this; I thought the re-wrapping you did was simply great & meant to suggest that you consider uploading. : )

That being said, in terms of 'usefulness', this is there... But I wouldn't mind seeing some more changes made. Some quick/easy ones could be mesh edits; just make it as different from the Firelord as you can (some of the above suggestions are good; different crown, branches instead of spikes, different arms, different lower-body). Past that, animation edits would be the thing; simple or extensive, they would perhaps do the most to differentiate this guy (see, the Firelord isn't just the Lord of Fire because of all the black armor & fiery gouts... He moves like fire, throws like fire, destroys like fire. This guy should move/throw/cast/destroy/die like nature).

But anyway, cool beans.

I'm really glad you decided to upload this; I thought the re-wrapping you did was simply great & meant to suggest that you consider uploading. : )

That being said, in terms of 'usefulness', this is there... But I wouldn't mind seeing some more changes made. Some quick/easy ones could be mesh edits; just make it as different from the Firelord as you can (some of the above suggestions are good; different crown, branches instead of spikes, different arms, different lower-body). Past that, animation edits would be the thing; simple or extensive, they would perhaps do the most to differentiate this guy (see, the Firelord isn't just the Lord of Fire because of all the black armor & fiery gouts... He moves like fire, throws like fire, destroys like fire. This guy should move/throw/cast/destroy/die like nature).

But anyway, cool beans.

I will do it.. But I have other stuff to do first :O That's why Im putting this on hold