Hey guys, sorry for no updates here but I am now currently doing the terrain for the outside Demon Base. No screenshots yet due to its not yet finish but will add some if I finished it.
BTW, using a new WE here namely New Gen WE 2.0. Really looks good and useful!
v0.1b to v0.2 ALPHA Log
- Terraining the Inner Crypt where the first Demon Lord is located. Its near on being finished just making the terrain much better thorugh user's feedback and there.
- Finished making the Demon Lord named Lich. His skill or spellset is being made by a new member who joined in the team named Wrathion. Much thanks to Wrathion!
- Adding items such as staff for the new hero that is a Mage class.
- Adding the item drops for the boss, Lich. Drops for this boss is not only up to Rare quality but can go up to legendary quality. There is a small chance for it to drop but is worth it if you acquired it.
- Map of HT v0.2 given to Doomlord for grammar fixing. I will really need his expertise at this field because you all know that I have a bad grammar.
- Wrathion is now making the spellset for the Demon Lord, Lich and also an addition, he is also doing the second spell for Angus.
- Doomlord finished fixing my grammar mistakes at map and additionally, added some templates for the descriptions which makes it neat and quite good to look at rather than pure wall of texts. He also added CSS which is Custom Stat System that will add more feature into the game which is Socketing System like in Diablo 3.
- Wrathion also finished making the Demon Lord, Lich's spell which is a good news that will make the Lich Boss complete!
- Started to work again fully in the game. Edited some Quest Gae Texts into game making them much more informative and also started adding new quest thus continuin the game's storyline.
- Starting to update again the thread for posts are quite old and informations and screenshots are also old.
- AL0NE is making the UI for the Heroes Tale. He also provided some WiP which realy looks good and is going smoothly
- Adding some Optional Quest and few more left to do. Stay tuned for more updates guys!
- Project is back in full development!
- Map lended to HoOody who is HT's Terrainer though temporary for he doesnt confirm yet if he wants to. Expect many screenshots after his major revamp at Terrain!
- Posted some early state WiP Screenshots of the revamp of the Forest of the Magical Goddess. Special Thanks to: Felipe Gormadoc for making this update possible.
From my own experience of making maps I find low percentage item drop from bosses at single player maps useless, because I can retry killing boss as many times as I want until I get the best drop. So the result of this is just a headache to get the drop, but one might get it for sure if reloading many times. Plus, if a player happen not to abuse save/load function and go on with the drop that he gets from the first try, some players may have really good gear while others may not, this calls for disbalance in my opinion.There is a small chance to get it but is worth it if you got it.