• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] Heroes of Warcraft

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 22
The map currently features these heroes:
Sylvanas Windrunner
Uther the Lightbringer
Orgrim Doomhammer
Vol'jin
Mannoroth
Mal'ganis
Jaina Proudmoore
Archimonde the Defiler
Illidan Stormrage
Darius Crowley

Currently working on Zul'jin and Cenarius, also the items. Stay tune. ~

Level 22
Yes, he is a worgen. Can't help myself to include him since I love wolves. :p

latest

Level 1
Darion Mograine,Highlord of the Ebon Blade

Icon link : BTNKnightOfTheEbonBlade
Model link : Knight of the Ebon Blade

Unholy Presence(Starting passive)

Festering Strike

Death Coil

Plague Strike

The Legion of the Death

Icon link : BTNunholypresence
Description : Darion grants +20% damage and increase movement speed by 5%

Icon link : BTNDecay
Description : Deals 200/300/400 shadow damage to enemy and grants enemy a stack of Virulent Plague(a DOT Damage)

Icon link : BTNDeathCoil
Description : Deals 150/200/250 shadow damage to enemy or heals yourself and allies

Icon link : BTNPlague
Description : Deal 250/300/400 shadow damage to enemy and grants enemy a stack of Virulent Plague

Icon link : Affinity
Description : Summons a legion of undead unit.RNG system,grants chance to summon these undead units,Ghoul(35%),abomination(25%)Val'kyr (10%),gargoyle(20)%,frost wyrm(10%).Limit 2/3/4 units

Level 15
Its already released?!? Oh wait that's not Rheiko's... XD
Someone already made a map named "Heroes of Warcraft". Now you need to get another name

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

There is an aos mod on epicwar with the same name. Don't tell me that one is yours, because is heavily imbalanced.

Level 22
Nope, that's not mine. One thing for sure I'm gonna tell you guys is I care much about the balance and I'll have you guys to help me balance things in this map.

Sorry for the delayed progress, though. I was pretty damn sure I could skyrocket the progress and launched the demo early but I suddenly lost interest in modding for a while and real life had been pretty rough on me. But now I'm back to bring progress to this project.

I remade the old map because I find it too big for some reason and I am obviously not looking for a really long gameplay. I shrunk the map size, reduced the lane from 4-lanes to 3-lanes just like classic AoS maps. Removed the "Sentinel vs Scourge"-like impression. Added a more fitting description for the map. The Description now is "You have been summoned as one of the Heroes of Warcraft to fight in the arena of alternate universe. Battle other players, defend your faction, and destroy enemy's faction to earn your glory!"

I'll import all the Heroes, Systems and Items that I already have in the previous map to the new map later when I think the new map is in final stage.

I also removed the Supercreep feature, I'll replace it with something else so worry not.

Give me your thoughts, feedbacks are always appreciated. :)

Level 22
*Bump*

Just want to tell you guys that I've been making progress with the items. I can say it's 70% complete (For the demo, at least). As soon as it's finished, I'll import the heroes I've made previously to the new map. After some adjustments, I can finally release the demo.

Updated the first post with new description and screenshots.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.