• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

War of Argent or Warcraft

WoA Lore or Warcraft Lore

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hello all. So many players checked my AoS map war of argent. I created my own universe and characters-environment-visual art-lore etc. Also, I'm fan of warcraft universe and I want to create AoS like Heroes of Storm (Only Warcraft heroes). So, I cant decide to change WoA characters to Warcraft heroes. Whats your opinion. Please share your ideas.

Level 13
there is a list what game theme change to Warcraft:
-) map change to broken island from World of Warcraft
-) Heroes change like archangel>turalyon etc.
-) add legion invasion theme events
-) Factions: Azeroth Forces (Horde & Ally) vs Invaders (Scourge & legion & Old Gods)
-) Class Garrison: Each hero have its own garrison type to command forces

there is a list what game not change:
-) map visiual will improve
-) Hero's become more variable (every class can be tank/support/assasin etc)
-) Abilities become more harder
-) New lore
-) New role-play events

Level 8
You keep in mind that create a whole universe (history, heroes, names, places) is a bit hard if you don't have any experience but is a great starting and unique experience in map modding.
In the other hand, if you use lore based on warcraft is good but is really mainstream.
I vote for a mix of two options. Good luck :).

Level 13
Why not make/keep both of them? i love WoA, but i also want to play a version with WC heroes too, and i have a lot of faith in your projects (like, for real, u got me hyped everytime dude)

Thank you for your comment mate. I wish to make my all projects but, I dont have enough time to work on war3. I just make pool for ''what players want''. I need to decide now :)

Level 13
You keep in mind that create a whole universe (history, heroes, names, places) is a bit hard if you don't have any experience but is a great starting and unique experience in map modding.
In the other hand, if you use lore based on warcraft is good but is really mainstream.
I vote for a mix of two options. Good luck :).

Thank you for your opinion. It will be hard for me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.