• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Aeon of Strife] War of sanctity

Your feedback?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Hello everybody! War of Sanctity it is an AoS based game,with absorbing graphics and visual effects a large variety of epical heroes and skills.The battle's conflict started when the reformed Scourge,called now The Necropolis,which is commanded by the new Lich King,Arthas Menethil,decided to conquer the sacred lands of Kalimdor.But for doing that,they have to fight against the new allegiance formed by the remaining humans,high elves,blood elves,orcs allied with the night elven's society.This alliance formed against the Necropolis,it is called The Preserve and it is commanded by the great Demon Hunter,Illidan Stormrage.Both Illidan and Arthas fight against each other,helping their side to advance and engaging enemy heroes if needed.You choose a champion from those 96 and help them.

The project started 4 years ago,and 6 months ago,it was posted initially on Epicwar.com and recently i decided to make its apparition here :D

So your feedback will be useful to me.Trust me if you like epic combats and a lot of magic usage,with both interesting skills(most of them triggered),then War of Sanctity can give you that mix! Dont wait anymore and try it!

:fp:http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/war-sanctity-272635/

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Alxen345, the map seems to be quite interesting.

Though this is not only a place to showcase a final project,
but it's basicly meant for it's development.

In case it is completed for you, the map section already was the only correct place for it.
But in case you want to further develop it with help of community or want feedback for new
ideas/ want to recruit people etc, then you still might use the development forum of course.

Depending on your answer and the content of the thread we can decide then what would fit better.

Btw, see Site Rules (#16)
I re-formated your text. It just hurts the eyes.
I also recommend to change the map description for it.

Deleted member 247165

D

Deleted member 247165

Hey Alxen345, the map seems to be quite interesting.

Though this is not only a place to showcase a final project,
but it's basicly meant for it's development.

In case it is completed for you, the map section already was the only correct place for it.
But in case you want to further develop it with help of community or want feedback for new
ideas/ want to recruit people etc, then you still might use the development forum of course.

Depending on your answer and the content of the thread we can decide then what would fit better.

Btw, see Site Rules (#16)
I re-formated your text. It just hurts the eyes.

I also recommend to change the map description for it.

I understand....thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.